Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just starting to blog...


So, I know I loose a ton of credibility by not even posting my name on my blog....but I have a lot of opinions that I have decided to share, and I don't really have the guts to share them in any other way.  Guess one fun thing about the internet is that you can be generally Anonymous.--And look on the bright side, I'm not lying to you about who I am....I''m just not telling you who I am ;)

That being said, there are things about me I don't mind sharing.  As you may have guessed from the first part, I am opinionated ;)  Aside from that...I am currently a stay at home mom! Though I have worked in the past and will probably need to work again in the future.  But since I was laid off a few weeks ago, we have decided to try living on just my husband's income. We are just starting our family and have one beautiful little boy who is the joy of our lives. 

I am also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints---which I am happy to say influences my life, my opinions, and my blog!  If you don't like that, feel free to hit any of your bookmarks and move on, because this is my webpage ;)  I fully respect your right to post whatever you want, even if I don't agree with it---on your own space.  And I expect the same courtesy of you should you continue reading.  That being said, this is my space, and I will delete anything I find offensive.

Should you choose to explore: Welcome to my blog!  I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment